[volunteers] Opengear-Speaker Topic

Todd Rychecky todd.rychecky at opengear.com
Thu Mar 26 15:01:32 PST 2009

Hello,

I would be interested in speaking about recent open source projects NUT
(Network UPS Tools) and Powerman (PDU Management Software).  Opengear was a
contributor to both projects and has embedded both solutions into our
console server lines.  It is the only console server on the market today
with these useful tools and it gives sys admins and network administrators
one window to view over (1000) models of UPS and PDU devices.

Please let me know if this would be a topic of interest and when I could
potentially present.

Regards,

Todd Rychecky

VP Sales North America