[volunteers] April Speaker --> James Burgett

Aniruddha Mulay ani_mulay at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 13:45:12 PST 2008

Andrew,

Yesterday you wrote:

> I sent this message to the volunteers list about April speakers while you
> were out of town:
>
> http://lists.svlug.org/archives/volunteers/2008q1/000918.html

Sorry, I didn't see your earlier e-mail.
I have a lot of catch up to do.

> What do you think of having James Burgett of the ACCRC speak at SVLUG in
> April?  You can learn more about James in the profile of him that CNN did
> I in July:
>
> http://podcasts.cnn.net/cnn/services/podcasting/cnnheroes/video/2007/07/28
> /heroes.james.burgett.cnn.m4v

I had written to some potential speakers and so far, we have 3 confirmations.

. Bernard Li, PS3 Linux Cluster
. Fyodor, open source hacker and developer of nmap
. someone from devicescape

In the next few days we will sort out who is going to present when.
Regards,

(Ani)ruddha Mulay