[volunteers] Speaker Coordination, Especially While Ani Is Traveling

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Sat Jan 26 08:08:01 PST 2008

Hi,
traveling. We have no speaker for February but I will work to get one. We
have Dan Kegel of Zumastor for March.

More detailed: I will contact Kyle Rankin (author) and Gerald Combs (Wireshark
developer) for February, and possibly more potential speakers.

Rankin has a book coming out soon so this is a good time to hear from him.
There is a wireshark conference for nearly a week in duration coming up in
March so Combs might want to keep us informed of that.

Andrew, if you have any ideas maybe we can communicate, and thanks for
offering to help.

More later.

--
Mark Weisler