[volunteers] open-vm-tools presentation at SVLUG?

Aniruddha Mulay ani_mulay at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 19:52:11 PST 2007

Hello Ragavan,

Thanks for sending me the details.

AM> We don't have a confirmed speaker for the Jan 2008 meeting.
AM>
AM> Q. Would you like to schedule for that slot ?
AM>
AM> If so, please let me know and I will send back a confirmation e-mail.

> This slot would work. However, I just noticed that the January meeting
> is scheduled for the 2nd. Will the proximity to the holidays affect
> attendance? Can you give us a sense for how many people you expect to
> make it to the meeting? If the turnout is going to be pretty low, then
> the Feb. meeting might be more attractive.

For various personal reasons, I haven't gone for the last 2 meetings.
I would say, these days the attendance is 40~50 for a regular meeting.
In case of a well known speaker and/or a hot topic, it has gone up by
50% or so (as was the case in Oct 2007).

Would you like to go ahead ?

Regards,

(Ani)ruddha Mulay
volunteer, SVLUG