[volunteers] The 2230 formerly (and presently) known as brie

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:26:55 PST 2007

On Dec 18, 2007 12:36 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):
>
> > Rick, you know I admire your numerous contributions to FOSS in the Bay Area,
> > but I am with Warren on this point.  Sarcasm doesn't help, IMHO.
>
> So, in the future, when someone tries to waste our time yet again with a
> boondoggle that we've all talked to death and rejected over and over,
> I suppose I should say "Thank you for your valuable thoughts, which we
> will certainly give absolutely all the contemplation they deserve."

*I* suggest that you butt out and let the idiots get on with their
idiocy, if that's how you see it. Or confine your remarks to bare
facts. For example,

"An association can own property. See my LUG Howto at (link)."

> By the way, I _do not_ have anything to do with "FOSS", neither in the
> Bay Area or anywhere else.  You already know this.

I do, but I'm pretty sure that most of our audience doesn't. Please
don't explain. Mystery is occasionally good for the soul, so to speak.

--
Edward Cherlin
Speak software and carry a big cluestick.