[volunteers] hardware sponsors

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:23:28 PST 2007

(starting a new thread)

Ed wrote:
> Where can we have a look? We'll want a list of what is on offer for
> those who just want to play with them, and perhaps a separate list of
> offers with conditions for those who want to discuss policy. On an
> entirely separate thread.

I'm heading to Brazil at the end of this week.  Three weeks of vacation
follow that.  When I'm back, I'll sit down, search through my email
archives, and compile a list of who's offered me/us/SVLUG what over
the past year and a half.

Some of the offers were verbal so I'll have to scrape my memory
banks some as well; that I can do while relaxing on the beach.

Best,
-pbr