[volunteers] The 2230 formerly (and presently) known as brie

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 18 15:07:58 PST 2007

Quoting Warren Turkal (wturkal at gmail.com):

> I don't remember expressing that as Paul's job.

And yet you criticise my objecting to Paul doing that -- and even having
the nerve to try to tell me what not "to worry about" -- as lacking
"respect".

Respect is earned, sir.  Civility is not.

> Are you suggesting that your behavior is justified because you
> disagree with Paul (or anyone else for that matter)?

I suggest that my telling Paul he should consider finding a hobby if
he's so bored that he feels it's his business to tell me what not
"to worry about" is extremely warranted, and that neither you nor he
have any business objecting.