[volunteers] The 2230 formerly (and presently) known as brie

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:41:53 PST 2007

On Dec 18, 2007 2:27 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> > As President....
> ...you should cool it.  This is long overdue.

I'm not trying to stir things up here - to the contrary, I'm trying to
calm things down.

You're saying I should endeavor always being a nice guy, but let you
and anyone else who wants to be rude as hell on-list just do whatever
they wish without a bit of hand-slapping sometimes?  Hrm...  Maybe...
I'll think on it over the holidays.

Warrens concerns regarding the current real legal standing of
"SVLUG assets" are warranted.  There's a non-zero chance, for example,
that either you or I (or both of us) actually _OWN_ some or all of the
equipment that Mark gave "SVLUG" one sunny day not so long ago.

Your comment comes down to "That's been discussed before, so NO-
don't go there" - and that simply won't wash with me.  Warrens input's
not only welcome, it's coming from a unique perspective - one of NOT
having long standing involvement with SVLUG -  That's way more
valuable to me, and some others in the group, than you seem to realize.

Please, don't rail against these discussions - they need to occur.  Next
year, though, for the most part.
-pbr