[volunteers] The 2230 formerly (and presently) known as brie

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 18 14:31:10 PST 2007

Quoting Warren Turkal (wturkal at gmail.com):

> It has to do with basic human decency.

Sir, I am strongly in favour of basic human decency, and if you see
lack of civility, please point it out.

> I am just not willing to overlook someone being so disrespectful.

I do not respect arguments that plainly lack merit, and feel free to
explain why.  It is evident that you feel that even arguments I feel
are grossly lacking in merit -- and even utter hypocrisy like
criticising me for assuming you were just arguing for incorporation and
_then_ arguing for incorporation -- deserve respect.  I do not concur.