[volunteers] Urgently need a Linux admin with Ruby on Rails

Anshu anshu at sraoss.com
Tue Dec 18 14:10:18 PST 2007

I have the following 6 + months contract position with my direct client in
San Mateo,CA.If you know anyone who is interested in the following position
please contact me ASAP with the updated resume in Word Format,rate and
contact numbers.

Client is looking for  a Linux admin with RUBY ON RAILS experience. JBOSS,
Apache and AIX are good to have. Candidate with experience in the media will
be preferred

 This is a long term position, if you want to go Full Time with the client
it is fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshu Srivastava

Senior Resource Manager

2855 Kifer Road, Suite 105,
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct : 408 207 9363
Tel: (408) 855-8200 x 316

Fax: (408) 855-8206
 <mailto:anshu at sraoss.com> anshu at sraoss.com

 <http://www.sraoss.com/> www.sraoss.com

 <http://www.sra.co.jp/> www.sra.co.jp

 Software Research Associates, Inc(SRA) WWW.SRAOSS.COM
<http://www.sraoss.com/>  / WWW.SRA.CO.JP <http://www.sra.co.jp/>  /
<http://www.sraglobal.net/> www.sraglobal.net) is a publicly traded company
in Tokyo, Japan. As a certified systems integrator by the Japan Ministry of
International Trade and Industry (MITI), SRA is offering software
development services to customers in Japan, USA & Europe for more than 39
years. SRA is a CMM Level 3 certified first company in Japan, and is active
in a number of industries. As a truly global company, our 2000 plus software
professionals are structured to maximize the benefits of our depth,
diversity and delivery capability. Our offerings ensure adaptability to
changing client needs and bring out the most innovative solutions in every
business and technology domain.

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either in
the subject or in the mailbody. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.