[volunteers] The 2230 formerly (and presently) known as brie

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:05:20 PST 2007

On Dec 18, 2007 12:47 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):
>
> > > So, in the future, when someone tries to waste our time yet again [...]
> > ...then SVLUG's PRESIDENT will step in and help stop the time-wasting.
>
> Gods above, I certainly hope you don't try that again.

Rick, you're reading something into this that's just not there.

What I'm saying is, please don't worry about discouraging time-wasting on-list,
especially if you're going to use techniques like sarcasm to achieve the goal,
when I've got other techniques that work better, that I'm already using.

As President, I _can_ send someone a polite little side-note to help
not waste people's time on-list.  Can do it, have done it, will do it again.

Back to the issue:  Please work _harder_, as I am, and as some other
key volunteers are, on being _nicer_ to people, in general, on-list.

Best regards,
-Paul