[volunteers] gruyere (Linode host) upgraded

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 18 13:47:57 PST 2007

Quoting Lisa Corsetti (svlug at flygirl.com):

> Not sure how you want it documented, but it was my work and
> testing space for the conversion.  It'd be nice to leave it
> there for future changes, but if it makes you feel more
> comfortable, feel free to delete it.

Hi, Lisa.  I certainly don't want to delete (without necessity) anything
that _might_ be useful.  Would that same purpose be served by, when
future changes get tried out and need testing, duplicating the httpd
document tree _again_ and testing new changes in that?

If so, then I'd guess that we could indeed remove the /var/www/lisa tree
without missing it, right?  (I might easily be missing something.  Thus
my question.)  Thanks.