[volunteers] The 2230 formerly (and presently) known as brie

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 12:57:07 PST 2007

hi

On Dec 18, 2007 12:51 PM, Daniel Gimpelevich <
daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:43:32 -0800, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
>
> > I don't want to
> > chide you, because that is not my way.
>
> I challenge this assertion, too. You have no problem chiding M$.

My approach to Microsoft varies according to context.  I like to tailor what
I say to my audience.  If you have a jury that has made it clear that
personal accountability is important to them, you need to couch your case in
terms of personal accountability.