[volunteers] The 2230 formerly (and presently) known as brie

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 18 12:51:36 PST 2007

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):

> I'm asking you to forgive Warren and bear with him.

This assumes I have condemned Warren for anything, which does not happen
to be the case.  So, your request doesn't actually make sense in
context.

> He's new to the list.

Coincidentally, so are you.

> I recall you mentioning something like this, yes, but I'm not sure how
> you would like me to refer to Free Open Source Software in
> correspondence with you.

I'm a little busy right now, but if you're asking what terms I use, I'd
suggest having a look at my Web pages.  Generally speaking, I work for a
living with open source / free software on Linux and *BSD.