[volunteers] The 2230 formerly (and presently) known as brie

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 12:43:32 PST 2007

hi

On Dec 18, 2007 12:36 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):
>
> So, in the future, when someone tries to waste our time yet again

Relationships are always imperfect.  People make mistakes.  I don't want to
chide you, because that is not my way.  I'm asking you to forgive Warren and
bear with him.  He just moved to the SF Bay Area from another part of the
country.  I think it was Atlanta Georgia.  He's new to the list.  Please
bear with him.

> By the way, I _do not_ have anything to do with "FOSS", neither in the
> Bay Area or anywhere else.  You already know this.

I recall you mentioning something like this, yes, but I'm not sure how you
would like me to refer to Free Open Source Software in correspondence with
you.  I just like to type FOSS because it is shorter.  Please let me know if
there is a different acronym or full phrase that you would like me to type
in correspondence with you.