[volunteers] The 2230 formerly (and presently) known as brie

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:48:24 PST 2007

On Dec 17, 2007 6:18 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):
>
> > Rick - you've _not_ gone rogue on me....
>
> I said, meant, and continue to mean "I decline to support your
> administration".
>
> Work for the benefit of SVLUG that you cannot screw with continues
> unchanged.

Hrm.  You're _right_, Rick - the best thing you can do for SVLUG
is not align yourself with the various efforts other volunteers are
implementing... especially any that might have the support of it's
President - those are especially important to not support.

That serves the "greater good" so much better than doing whatever
it takes to help us all get along and work together.  Now I understand.

What's the name of the position/role you hold as a volunteer in SVLUG again?
Was it, "President watcher"?  or, "In charge of knowing better"?   or???

-pbr