[volunteers] svlugdomain@ and Joker stuff (was: More on the SVLUG Domain)

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:25:47 PST 2007

Mark - jeesh I'm sorry - I threw "volunteers" on the cc: more to
ensure I'm _sharing_ 'cause so many are saying I'm doing everything
"backroom" (i.e. using regular old every day email or phone calls)

The collision w/ Heather's desires was unintentional.

Regarding the domain info -
AFAIK others could change the information beside Heather; this is
worth verifying.
-pbr