[volunteers] [svlug] Fwd: Re: Emergency Constitutional Bylaws, mostly, I think.

Bill Teeple bill at teeple.tv
Sun Dec 16 17:11:32 PST 2007

Why aren't we keeping this on the volunteers list only.  This doesn't
really involve the entire SVLUG organization, now does it?  We will fast
become a laughing stock of the LUG's if we don't try to moderate and be
civil in our communications.  Bruce, do you believe it does our LUG any
good to display such civility (or lack thereof) to the SVLUG group and
the world?  Be vocal,  be critical but 'be' on the correct list.

Thanks,

Bill

bruce coston wrote:
> hey Paul, what part of -onlist only-
> confused you. I was more than clear and will continue correcting your
> posting destination errors. Maybe the same part that found you
> demanding I do what I'd already done - Stand against you.
>
> Note: forwarded message attached.

> it now.
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>

> Re: [volunteers] Emergency Constitutional Bylaws, mostly, I think.
> From:
> "Paul Reiber" <reiber at gmail.com>
> Date:
> Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:29:40 -0800
> To:
> "bruce coston" <jane_ikari at yahoo.com>
>
> To:
> "bruce coston" <jane_ikari at yahoo.com>
> CC:
> volunteers at lists.svlug.org
>

> Bruce - you ARE the weakest link.  Goodbye.
>
> -pbr

Bill Teeple
Manager of Information Technologies
San Jose, CA

http://www.teeple.tv

AIM : t33ps
Yahoo : t33ps
Google : teeple

"There is no nonsense so gross that society will not,
at some time, make a doctrine of it and defend it
with every weapon of communal stupidity"
                                  - Robertson Davies