[volunteers] Who's confused, Mr. Reiber ?

Bill Teeple bill at teeple.tv
Sat Dec 15 10:15:43 PST 2007

Constructive comments should be welcomed and encouraged -
confrontational and destructive comments are not helping the community
at all.

Respect the office if not the officer - he was elected (I respect the
office and officer in this case).  I may not appreciate the nuances of
George Bush, but I respect the office of the President of the United
States - There is a difference.

I back what Paul wrote below - we all should try to foster healthy
debate - you have issues - we should address them without resorting to
malicious attacks.

My two cents,
Bill