[volunteers] Emergency Constitutional Bylaws, rev1. - Kilgore

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:39:08 PST 2007

> > your implication that the volunteers have
> > revolted is just plain ridiculous.
> Hey, it can still happen. Never forget that.

I won't forget... don't worry.

> > are you really expecting me or anyone else in SVLUG
> > to take your input seriously?
>
> In all seriousness, why must being serious be taken seriously?

Daniel... why do you always make my brain hurt like that?

Bruce's recent messages to be, both private and public, have been
so spiteful and disturbing that I'm seriously concerned about his mental health.

For some reason, the member group that convened last night considered mere
physical attendance as a sufficient bar/metric for acceptance into the group;
I'm now considering if we shouldn't also require polite and rational
behaviour as
a condition of participation.  I'm certainly not prepared to watch
these meetings
turn into a circus.

Best regards,
-Paul Reiber,