[volunteers] [svlug] SVLUG server - any ideas? (fwd)

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:47:19 PST 2007

Scott - clarification is easy if you note the difference between a volunteer
_choosing_ to volunteer, but putting conditional terms on their assistance,
and an officer _choosing_ to pass on accepting help from someone
who's not willing to help sans conditional terms of "approving" what's
going on with other volunteer's projects.

Hope that was clear enough... I can try again if needed.

And, Lisa... I'm SO sorry... I've _never_ intended to aim you way;
others keep bringing your name into the equation, and I'm left with
little but the fact that we've not coordinated well between the two of
us, regarding all of this - my fault as much as yours, as a defence.

I've failed to keep some of you apprised of everything that's going on -
and I'm sorry if that's caused any wasted efforts - I hope it hasn't, and
I'll do my best to ensure that what you've been working toward will
succeed.  Concurrently, I'll help ensure a number of other volunteer
projects similarly succeed, to the best of my abilities.

Running this LUG's like herding cats... but it's rewarding when we're
able to change things on this planet, so I'll stay the course.  Hope you're
still on board, at least somewhat.
-pbr