[volunteers] [svlug] SVLUG server - any ideas? (fwd)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 13 15:38:05 PST 2007

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> Nah... minor slip; I'd forgotten I'd cleaned up the list already.

Ah, unilaterally and silently removing people from mailing lists and
then attempting to malign them behind their backs is "cleaning up".  Noted.

> But it's interesting to note, you've undone changes made by _enfranchised_
> volunteers without coordinating w/ anyone.

Actually, all I did was notice that I'd been removed without explanation
and without disclosure to the membership, and rejoin.  Once again, I
await your public apology (but am not holding my breath).

> you've (1) resigned....

This is, as usual, incorrect.  I'm merely making a point of not
supporting your administration.

[snip the rest]