[volunteers] status reports

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:28:01 PST 2007

Hello, SVLUG Volunteers!

I know, we're a LUG, not a business...  BUT... I really need status
reports from everyone.

If you're an active SVLUG volunteer (with any current
responsibilities/authorities) , please
let me know, by the end of this  week - say, Sat. 12/8...
-> what you're doing for SVLUG
-> if you're strapped and would like some additional volunteers to help you
-> any milestones you've recently reached that would be good to share
with everyone
-> any resources which could help make doing your job easier

PLEASE don't take this as make-work - it's your opportunity to share!

Thanks so much!
-Paul Reiber,
President, SVLUG