[volunteers] [svlug] VOTE AGAINST INTERIM VP APPOINTMENT

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Dec 3 15:09:49 PST 2007

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> Let's see... First, do you really think I'm aspiring to be more like you?

You're perfect exactly as you are, Paul.  Never change!

> Next, am I to understand that you actually believe that you tend to
> refrain from ad-hominem attacks?

I note that you (1) just changed the subject, and (2) don't know the
actual meaning of "ad hominem argument".[1]  What I said, and I'll
repeat myself once, was that I make a particular point of never ABUSING
MY POSITION OF TRUST to silence and then bad-mouth someone who had
misquoted me or misrepresented my views or deeds.

> No... I don't remember that...

Hmm.  If there's anything you're doing that might cause you to have
occasional memory loss, you might want to have that checked.

[1] http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/index.php?page=crybaby#adhominem