[volunteers] [svlug] VOTE AGAINST INTERIM VP APPOINTMENT

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Dec 3 14:20:40 PST 2007

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

[skipping a bunch]

> Darlene penned a posting which stated, incorrectly, that I, the
> President of SVLUG, "proposed" something to HER [...]

You know, if someone misquoted _me_ or misrepresented my views or deeds,
I would _not_ abuse my position of trust to silence and then bad-mouth
that person.  I'd tend to merely respond "Er, no, that's not what I
said" and leave dumbass thuggery to drunks and bullies elsewhere.

In fact, you may recall my doing exactly that on, among other occasions,
the day Raffi posted some crazed screed calling me a bunch of names.

If you ever aspire again to re-earn anyone's trust, you might want to
remember that.