[volunteers] [svlug] svlug bylaws (Google Docs) (fwd)

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:16:07 PST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 1:52 PM, Alvin Oga <alvin at mail.linux-consulting.com> wrote:
> hi ya

Alvin - did you learn that audience-widening tactic from Rick?   Bad
puppy - no bone for you!

I didn't intend my words to you to go to the list - if I had, I'd have
sent them there.  Your "helping"
didn't help - that's now 100% of the last N things you've done that
haven't helped.

I don't need your kind of volunteer "help" - you're not HELPING!  I
sure hope the rest of the
world sees that and starts giving you some major grief so I don't have to.

> that is the basic problem ... as everybody else see's it as
> what would be the consequence of your "permission"

I refuse to play your semi-logic games.

> however, it is good that google is lending a hand etc, etc ...
> but there are legal issues

Great way to end a message - state something's true, give no supporting
evidence, sign, send.    ...I'll do that myself now, just for fun.

It's good that some volunteers are trying to help, but there are legal issues...
-Paul