[volunteers] Define Policies and By-Laws

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Dec 2 20:03:07 PST 2007

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 19:32:16 -0800, Christian Einfeldt wrote:

> I wouldn't want to have you go to all that trouble if I am the only person
> who needs the conference bridge.  Let's see who else might need this.

Although Kristian has unsubscribed, I didn't see him say that he is also
withdrawing his interest in attending the conference, but that may just be
me. Interesting: He and you both shared an intention to attend in person,
but when told that maybe participating remotely might be a better idea,
you reconsidered participating, and he unsubscribed entirely. What does
this say in relation to what was said about "quality of contributions?"