[volunteers] [svlug] Define Policies and By-Laws

Warren Turkal wturkal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 23:21:08 PST 2007

On Dec 1, 2007 9:36 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> heh, okay, so maybe we are going to have to try to hitch a ride on the
> Google bus, if Google allows non-Googlers, as long as it is for an event at
> Google.
>
> Warren, do you happen to know if this is feasible?

This is not possible. I'm thinking about this problem right now. I
think I'd like to conference call and use Google shared documents to
collaborate in real time. I think that'd work really well for us. This
would change rule #1 for participation to being able to participate in
a conference call. What do the participants think?

However, I'd still like to get folks together as much as possible. We
might be able to get those of us that can get to Google for a meeting
in a conference room and open a conference bridge for those who cannot
physically attend the meetings. However, I will have to see about the
possibility of making that happen.

wt