[volunteers] [svlug] Linux to Politics ratio

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sat Dec 1 22:42:01 PST 2007

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:19:30 -0800, Rick Moen wrote:

> And you know what?  He looked startled!

Sometimes appearances can be deceiving, and although I can't make an
informed judgment as to whether they were here, but I do know that most of
us were well aware of your aversion to the wiki migration idea, and I'm
finding it very hard to believe that Paul was genuinely unaware of it. If
you seriously propose that the new website have in place the very same
RCS-based editing procedure, then you should be prepared to become the
sole maintainer of the website's pages in perpetuity. Otherwise, wiki it
is...