[volunteers] [svlug] Linux to Politics ratio

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 20:43:07 PST 2007

Daniel wrote [to Lisa]:
> I'd like to take this opportunity to strongly urge you to seriously
> consider possibly joining Ed and Warren as a VP candidate yourself.

I'd welcome that - now I wish I could have 3 VP's at the same time!

Daniel - thank you so much for your insight and help with untangling
our server migration strategy/plans.  It's always been this weird tug
of tactics vs. strategy to me, and your input's really spot on -
things I wish I'd been able to put words to myself.

Recently we've been wrapped up in the specifics of some of the
corner-cases of things and your thinking outside of the box is just
what's needed there.

Thanks for getting involved,
-Paul

P.S. I'm really looking forward to your kernel walkthru  talk on the 18th!