[volunteers] volunteers Digest, Vol 33, Issue 16

Margaret Wendall mwendall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:06:41 PST 2007

Paul, Ani -

I would be interested in a talk on open source VMware, especially if
it included both technical information as well as practical uses. It's
always good to know both how something works as well as what it does.

On a similar note, BALUG had a talk in November by someone from the
Alameda County Computer Recycling Center (AACRC). Is it possible to
have this group speak to us, or perhaps someone from the Sunnyvale
CRC? I often wonder how many people know they can get perfectly
serviceable computer parts for almost no money, or that if you erase
or remove hard drives, these are great places to donate you own used
equipment and know it won't end up in a landfill.

Margaret Wendall

--
Margaret Wendall
mwendall at gmail.com
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" - Juvenal