[volunteers] Speaking at SVLUG?

Ragavan Srinivasan ragavan at vmware.com
Tue Nov 27 16:49:37 PST 2007

Hi folks,

I was wondering if it would be possible for a couple of engineers from
VMware to give a talk at SVLUG in the near future. A Jan/Feb talking
slot would be great.

The topic of the presentation will be the Open Virtual Machine Tools
project. As you may be aware, VMware recently released significant
portions of the VMware Tools for Linux/Unix as open source software. The
project's website is at http://open-vm-tools.sourceforge.net and
contains various resources for more background information. The
presentation will be technical in nature, unless there is a preference
otherwise.

Can you please let us know if this would be of interest to the SVLUG
members?

I would be happy to provide any additional information, if needed.

Regards,
Ragavan

--
Ragavan Srinivasan | VMware Inc. | 650.427.2384