[volunteers] Mailman Web pages (but not Mailman SMTP) has been screwed up

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Nov 26 10:17:46 PST 2007

I'm ignoring almost all of your post.  Very selectively:

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

[snipping a great deal]

[SCSI hard drives:]

> You can have them all back (and the JBOD itself too)....

OK, I'd be glad to have the drives I donated back and any others (but
not the chassis).  Please let me know when and where.

(But no, I never give gifts with "strings attached":  The drives were,
of course, an unconditional gift to SVLUG, and I expect to see your
public apology for claiming otherwise.)

> ...no, Rick - you personally told me the Linode host didn't have
> sufficient memory to handle our needs.  Did you forget that detail?

_You're_ forgetting (among other things) Lisa getting them to fix
that, last January:  Since then, it has had exactly as much RAM as does
my own full-function Internet server.

> Rick, if you truly have much higher priorities....

Calling it that helps keep this conversation civil, which is A Good Thing.
Specific reasons I dissociated myself from your administration were
mentioned earlier.  (Above and beyond that, muzzling Darlene and _then_
attacking her in public shows moral failure.)