[volunteers] need help with mailman debugging analysis

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 18:41:56 PST 2007

Gang -

Rick noted problems with mailman recently, that I didn't see at first but
now I'm likewise seeing.

AFAIK no changes have recently been made to mailman or its config,
so this is a bit perplexing.

Here's what I've learned - Wherever I get 404's from lists.svlug.org
I can get that mailman page to render correctly by replacing "org"
with "net" in the URL - i.e. http://lists.svlug.net/lists/<whatever>

AFAIK both of these domain names resolve to the exact same host...
so it's odd that one would work while the other sometimes fails...

I'm stumped - any ideas?
-Paul