[volunteers] PS3 Linux Cluster talk

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Sat Nov 17 21:10:51 PST 2007

Hello:

My name is Bernard Li and I work for a startup in Fremont, CA.  I am
interested in speaking about PS3 Linux Cluster along with my colleague
DongInn Kim from Indiana University at one of your upcoming monthly
meetings.

We have ported open source software such as OSCAR, SystemImager to
make it possible to build a supercomputer using PS3 (although a PS3 by
itself is considered a supercomputer by the media).  We can
potentially do a live demo of deployment and perhaps interactive ray
tracing if that is of interest.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,

Bernard