[volunteers] svlug.net renewed

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Fri Nov 16 22:53:57 PST 2007

  Also, the successful completion of a test.   Although I *could* have
  renewed by logging in as the domain contact, I did instead what they
  call a "simple renewal" - anyone can throw money;  they don't have to
  have any special privilege to the domain, just identify a valid contact
  to receive the notice about it.

  As such types of renewals only are avialable as 1-year renews that's
  what it got.  Any other volunteers are welcome to throw more, of course.

  Happy holidays :)

  . | .    Heather Stern          |     (408) 374-7623 land
--->*<---  star at starshine.org   - * -   (408) 761-4912 cell
  ' | `    KG6ZYC                 |