[volunteers] to-do items for SVLUG's list

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 16:10:20 PST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 3:42 PM, Leslie Hawthorn <lh at google.com> wrote:
> [...]
> They want to know things like the presentation title, name of the speaker
> and a brief abstract of the talk.  It's pretty light weight.  They'd also
> like a copy of the slides if there are any.

Cool.  I'll work to ensure we'll provide this info for each of the
presentations.

[...]
> We're cool.  Warren, being a super awesome chap, stepped up to help us out.
> Thanks for understanding.  :)

I'm as happy as you are that Warren's on board - since he's been
involved with LUGs
elsewhere, he's able to "feel my pain" on various issues and he's got
an awesome
perspective on things.

Thanks for everything!
-pbr