[volunteers] (forw) Your Domain svlug.net must be renewed

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Nov 7 12:04:32 PST 2007

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> - Is svlug.org on the same renewal schedule as .net?

Nope.

> - Is there a bulk discount for renewing for say 5 or 10 years? or?

Not within small-scale transaction volumes.  Full price list is here:
https://joker.com/index.joker?mode=page&page=pricing  ($12/year)

> If you're willing to handle the renewal process yourself, I'll give
> you the cash.

I can do that, upon receipt.

You also haven't yet answered my question of Tuesday, October 23rd, when
I asked that question for the second time:

http://lists.svlug.org/archives/volunteers/2007q4/000455.html

Note also my reminder in that message, for the _third_ time, that SVLUG
needs to get from Heather the separate Registrant login password that
she used for svlug.net registration, on which she used a separate login
from the one she used for svlug.org registration (I would guess,
inadvertantly).