[volunteers] [svlug] OPEN INVITATION - weekly Linux Kernel walk-through sessions starting next week

Scott Hess scott at doubleu.com
Wed Oct 31 13:58:28 PST 2007

On 10/25/07, Darlene Wallach <freepalestin at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I think filming is an excellent idea.
>
> I don't agree with Srihari Raghavan in waiting to
> film. We're not trying to produce a polished produced
> movie.

I think filming from the get-go is how you'll get people to come to
future meetings.

At least that's how I'll eventually peel off the time to come.  If I
watch a couple of the videos and get pumped, it will happen.
Otherwise, it will have to compete with the dozen other things I could
do with that time.

-scott