[volunteers] [svlug] OPEN INVITATION - weekly Linux Kernel walk-through sessions starting next week

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:35:56 PST 2007

On 10/31/07, Andrew Wilcox <andrew.r.wilcox at gmail.com> wrote:
> I still think that live filming, or even an IRC channel, would be a
> very nice way to have people connect from all over the world, helping
> many people walk-through the code.

That's my hope as well.  I think it's a great opportunity, and I'm
really excited about it.

Google wants to do it... I've said OK... so there's really not much
more to discuss on the video angle - it's happening.

I've been looking at a few pretty good Linux/UNIX internals lesson
plans, and I'm still getting feedback on various plans/strategies for
the walkthroughs, so I think we're in good shape from that angle.

All in all... "ready to roll" comes to mind.
-Paul