[volunteers] [svlug] OPEN INVITATION - weekly Linux Kernel walk-through sessions starting next week

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:07:11 PDT 2007

Google's preference is actually for us to meet on either Tues or Weds night.

This isn't a one-time thing - it'll be ongoing for some time.  Who
knows how long.

I would agree about Friday's except that's much more hassle for the
Google folks, so we'll avoid that night (as well as Mondays and
Thursdays, which are not good for similar reasons)

I'll be reviewing the already-sent feedback and whatever else comes in
this afternoon,
and i'll decide between Tuesday and Wednesday based on what I learn
from everyone's
preferences.

Thanks everyone - this looks to be shaping up into something quite interesting!
-Paul