[volunteers] Fwd: [svlug] Regarding Linux "source code-walk/reading/understanding" type of sessions.

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:52:12 PDT 2007

Google may be willing to  accomodate us for weekly
kernel-code-spelunking sessions.  No promises, but I'll ask 'em.

They've been really really nice to us recently, so I'm guessing that
might continue, especially if we invite a bunch of interested Googlers
to join us too :-)

Ani - yes it's an ambitious goal - I love ambition!

Thanks everyone, for thinking outside the box and taking SVLUG where
YOU all want it to go!  I'm with you!
-Paul