[volunteers] plans

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:26:22 PDT 2007

All - Please note that you should email me directly if you have any
questions about our plans/strategies and not count on what you read on
this list.

Also, feel free to ask the other volunteers for their current status
directly; I very seldom know exactly what each of you is up to or when
you'll be at your next milestone.  I'm not the groups manager or
administrative secretary; I'm its strategist and leader.

This is an archived mailing list and as such it hobbles me with
respect to communicating some of the potential directions we _MIGHT_
take.  SVLUG's moving from just being a "club" into something more,
and we have to take those steps with careful deliberation, and not
just jump in reaction to member postings or queries.

With that in mind I hope you can all understand my stance regarding
communications privacy.

Thank you all for your ongoing support!
-Paul Reiber
SVLUG President and Installfest Coordinator
http://Reiber.org
http://SVLUG.org