[volunteers] Migration plan has apparently been changed

reiber@gmail.com reiber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:58:58 PDT 2007

Rick

You did better by whose metric?  You've not emailed me privately...  Is that too much to ask? When sponsors and individuals are involved mailing lists are seldom the right answer.

Your email communicates a sense of confusion that's just not there and a sense of urgency that's likewise simply not there.

I don't condone what you've just done in unnecessarily emailing the volunteers based on your own lack of knowledge of the details of our strategy.  Please accommodate my peculiarities and ask in private emails, and promise to keep what I write back in confidence and not share it without previous permission, and I might share my plans with you.

Alternatively, wait, along with everyone else, and you'll be pleasantly surprised with what gets rolled out.

-Paul
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T