[volunteers] One more item: Google Web Toolkit [COUPON info]

Fox, Heather Heather_Fox at prenhall.com
Wed Oct 17 09:13:59 PDT 2007

Rick + Mark,
I do appreciate your feedback on our upcoming Google Web Toolkit
conference. Please feel free to share this coupon information with your
member list.
	Thx, HFox

*Voices That Matter: Google Web Toolkit Conference -- How Pearson would
like to support your JUG

We are extending a special Discount to all JUG members ($100 coupon) **
simply enter this code: GW-GATL
(case-sensitive) in the "Priority" code field.
http://www.voicesthatmatter.com/gwt2007/gwtregister.aspx
This code will extend a $100.00 discount for any "core conference"
package (not eligible for the "workshops only").
Also, members can receive an additional discount via EARLY BIRDs until
OCTOBER 27.
the conference main site. www.voicesthatmatter.com/gwt2007
Additional reading: 10/09/07 press release:
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2007/10/emw560008.htm
Google Blog post:
http://googlewebtoolkit.blogspot.com/2007/10/more-on-pearsons-gwt-confer
ence.html

Heather L. Fox, Senior Publicist & User Group Liaison
Addison-Wesley Professional < IBM Press < Prentice Hall Professional <
Que Publishing < Sams Publishing
Publishing imprints of Pearson Education
heather.fox at pearsoned.com
Office Ph: 212-641-6539
*Mobile*: 201-362-7763
Geo: c/o Pearson Education, 1330 6th Ave., 35th Floor
NY, NY 10019