[volunteers] One more item: Google Web Toolkit

Fox, Heather Heather_Fox at prenhall.com
Tue Oct 16 10:54:55 PDT 2007

Mark et. al,

I do have one additional question for you.  Do you have any sense as to the level of interest among your members in the Google Web Toolkit (GWT)?

Pearson is producing a conference dedicated to GWT, taking place in San Francisco this coming December 3-6. It is branded the Voices That Matter: Google Web Toolkit conference, and is bringing together leading GWT developers, including its co-creators, Joel Webber and Bruce Johnson.

Voices That Matter: Google Web Toolkit Conference:
Overview: http://www.voicesthatmatter.com/gwt2007/index.html

Please let me know the group's interest level and I'll tell you about some special User Group discounts.
Many thx, HFox

Heather L. Fox, Senior Publicist & User Group Liaison
Addison-Wesley Professional < IBM Press < Prentice Hall Professional < Que Publishing < Sams Publishing
Publishing imprints of Pearson Education
heather.fox at pearsoned.com
Office Ph: 212-641-6539
*Mobile*: 201-362-7763
Geo: c/o Pearson Education, 1330 6th Ave., 35th Floor
NY, NY 10019