[volunteers] google card

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Tue Oct 9 18:20:25 PDT 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007 14:49:03 Paul Reiber wrote:
> Hello, SVLUG Volunteers!
>
> Sometimes I end up juggling too many things at once so I wanted to
> verify this rather than just go with my belief.
>
> Is anyone holding a Google card that was given to us to use for Pizza
> and such at the installfests?
>
> I'm not aware of one, (yet), but I wanted to ask you all to be sure if
> maybe it's in safe hands already.  Darlene? Mark? Ross? anyone? ...
>
> BTW I'm thinking to get some bagel sandwiches instead-of/or-with-the
> pizza next time - similar price, less heartburn... :-)
>
> Anyways... Please let me know if you already have a/the SVLUG-Google-card.
> -Paul

Hi all,
* I do not have, nor have I ever been offered, a Google-card (presumably to
use for SVLUG purposes).
* I heard Paul mention once the possibility of such a thing but never saw hide
nor hair of such a critter.
* I think bagels would serve us well, thank you.

--
Mark Weisler
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our