[volunteers] SVLUG speaker: Strata Chalup

Aniruddha Mulay ani_mulay at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 11:50:42 PDT 2007

Hello,

Last week, Strata R Chalup wrote:

> I believe that I am your confirmed speaker for November;

Yes, actually that was the plan but we didn't choose the topic
and in the mean time, another proposal came by and got scheduled
for November !

To be honest, I was more focused on working out the details
for the October meeting.

> if that's not the case, I can do the December meeting instead.

I'm glad that to know that you're available for the December 2007
meeting.

Now, could you please select the topic and send us the following
info at your earliest convenience?

. presentation title
. brief (~1 para) outline of your talk and
. speaker bio - how you would like us to introduce you

Regards,

(Ani)ruddha Mulay
volunteer, SVLUG
www.svlug.org