[volunteers] SVLUG speaker: Strata Chalup

Aniruddha Mulay ani_mulay at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 19:14:25 PDT 2007

Hello,

A few months back, we exchanged some e-mails exploring the possibility
of arranging your presentation at SVLUG.

As of today, we do have a confirmed speaker for the next (i.e. Nov 2007
meeting) but no one is confirmed to speak after that.

Would you be available to present in Dec 2007 ?
The December meeting would be on Wed, Dec 5th, 2007.

--- in Aug 2007 Strata R Chalup said :

> What kind of talk is likely to be most appreciated by SVLUG?  I haven't
> attended in quite a while, so I'm not sure what's been covered recently.

For your reference, here is a link to the previous meetings page.

http://www.svlug.org/prevmeet.php

> A little guidance, or even a "here's three, pick one" would be great. :-)

IMO, if you can't make up your mind, you may come up with a list and
then others can express their interest/opinions.

Heather,

any suggestions for her ?

Regards,

(Ani)ruddha Mulay