[volunteers] Sameer Says OK to Recording

Hereon hereon1 at fastmail.us
Fri Feb 2 18:06:41 PST 2007

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:34:26 -0800, "Mark Weisler"
<mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us> said:
> So, we have permission to record Sameer's talk.
> This idea of recording needs further development in terms of what
> permissions a speaker will give, whether we can "publish" the talk,
> terms, compensation, editing out certain parts of the presentation, etc.
>
> We might learn something from other LUG's who make recordings and
> publish on the Web.

Would you like to look on the creative commons site & see if they have a
license that might be suitable?  I was told they have an online
assistant to help choose from all their options.

Sharon Sharalike?

:)

One thought I had (probably I do not have enough time) might be to set
up a website that all linux videos could be listed on by their creators,
so searchers would have one place to find most everything.

Any idea what other LUGs make videos??
--
  Hereon
  hereon1 at fastmail.us